Velocity Micro - Mandatory 15%restocking fee +returnshipping charges for DOA laptop
My fresh out of box VelocityMicro laptop crashdumped and,I wanted it fixed, only certain hours on M-F to talk to tech support(nice enough guys)who I had to wait on hold....for.If your laptop needs an new HDD right out of the box, like mine did, and you decide you want your money back, you pay 15% restocking fee for defective laptop (how they gonna "restock" a defective laptop) and you pay the shipping back to them.
YOU Pay big bucks(in my case $186) for the privilege of returning their defective, crash-dumping laptop.
Their customer service repeatedly wouldn't respond.VelocityMicro had my money for more that two months before I got it (not all of it) back.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Computer Repair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "It started on the 3rd of FEB 2016. My bios wouldn't update so I call Asus Tech support. I gave them all my info and for 2hrs. I was put..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "Ordered Xtream Media Server Pro-3800 Dec 23rd 2009 was told server would arrive Dec 29th 2009-Never showed! Januray 12th a Dirty, Used,dented server without owners manual, covered in greasy finger..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."