Velocity Micro - Mandatory 15%restocking fee +returnshipping charges for DOA laptop
My fresh out of box VelocityMicro laptop crashdumped and,I wanted it fixed, only certain hours on M-F to talk to tech support(nice enough guys)who I had to wait on hold....for.If your laptop needs an new HDD right out of the box, like mine did, and you decide you want your money back, you pay 15% restocking fee for defective laptop (how they gonna "restock" a defective laptop) and you pay the shipping back to them.
YOU Pay big bucks(in my case $186) for the privilege of returning their defective, crash-dumping laptop.
Their customer service repeatedly wouldn't respond.VelocityMicro had my money for more that two months before I got it (not all of it) back.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Computer Repair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Should you buy a computer from Ibuypower.com, make your own decision read the below. Bought on 2/24/2016 returned on 03/18/2016, 23 days from their door back to their door ...."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..."
- "-Diagnosed bad motherboard needed to be replaced by highly trained ET (With my limited knowledge,I was better qualified than these people)-ET wiped drive clean and installed new Home Premium OS..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "I was "lucky" I received my 3 dresses and 2 necklaces but it took a while. You couldn't tell from the site that every thing ships from China. Every thing..."