Velocity Micro - Mandatory 15%restocking fee +returnshipping charges for DOA laptop
My fresh out of box VelocityMicro laptop crashdumped and,I wanted it fixed, only certain hours on M-F to talk to tech support(nice enough guys)who I had to wait on hold....for.If your laptop needs an new HDD right out of the box, like mine did, and you decide you want your money back, you pay 15% restocking fee for defective laptop (how they gonna "restock" a defective laptop) and you pay the shipping back to them.
YOU Pay big bucks(in my case $186) for the privilege of returning their defective, crash-dumping laptop.
Their customer service repeatedly wouldn't respond.VelocityMicro had my money for more that two months before I got it (not all of it) back.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Computer Repair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "-Diagnosed bad motherboard needed to be replaced by highly trained ET (With my limited knowledge,I was better qualified than these people)-ET wiped drive clean and installed new Home Premium OS..."
- "I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas. I purchased them at the end of November. My kids played on them for 1 day and..."
- "I had placed an (dell laptop) order 103-1253225-4398657 on Amazon on 1st of october costed me around 62250 INR ($948) and its been 23 days, I have not received my product..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."